*IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19*
(we are ANTICIPATING re-opening on June 1st)
We will follow new guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, American Dental Association and California Dental Association to ensure patient and staff safety. We will implement new protocols in the office:
* Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing/have experienced flu and/or COVID-like symptoms
* Please brush thoroughly before your appointment
* Please be on time to your appointment. If you are going to be early or late, please call the office from your car for further instructions.
* We request that only the scheduled patient come into the office, unless the patient is a minor or require assistance.
* We require that all patients wear a mask in the office
* Please do not wear disposable/nitrile gloves into the office
ONCE IN THE OFFICE:
* We will ask you to use hand sanitizer/wash your hands once you arrive
* We will require you to fill out a consent form regarding COVID-19
* You will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse once called in for your appointment
* You will notice fewer patients in the office/operatories and we ask you to maintain social distancing at all times
* Safety and infection control has always been a top priority in our office, and we will continue to wipe down the reception area, treatment chairs, side units, etc after each and every patient
Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Smile
Modern technology, regular training, and an eye on current developments in dentistry research - we do everything to ensure your teeth get expert treatment. Our relaxed atmosphere and friendly service go hand in hand.
We have a new diode laser system that offers Soft Tissue Surgery, 20-Minute Laser Whitening, and Pain Therapy. Look under the "Technology" tab to learn more about the EPIC™ laser innovation from BIOLASE.
Also, learn more information and use our helpful hints.